Use our fees calculator to find out more about the fees involved for your family
Fees and Levies
Caloundra City Private School fees and levies fall into 4 categories;
- Tuition Fee: For a student at CCPS, the Tuition Fee covers most education costs. It includes tuition costs, school diaries, library resources, ID cards, locker keys and all subject and classroom resources.
- Technology Levy: A Technology levy is charged from Year 4 to Year 12 to support the investment in IT resources. Years 4, 5 and 6 bring their own iPad while Years 7 – 12 participate in the School’s Computer Program which includes a fully programmed contemporary computer which is replaced every 3 years. Year 12 students retain their computer upon graduation at no extra charge.
- Compulsory Camps and Excursions: A fixed amount is charged for compulsory camps, excursions and activities. This is charged at the commencement of the school year. Costs may vary depending on the activities undertaken
- Building Fund: The Building Fund Levy is used to fund the construction of buildings and other educational facilities which are essential to enabling the provisions of quality education. A non-compulsory Building Fund contribution is added to each account.
Caloundra City Private School offers a discount to families with more than one child attending the School. Sibling discounts are applied to the tuition fee at the rate of 10% reduced tuition fee for the second child and 25% reduced tuition fee for the third child and 50% reduced tuition fee for the fourth child. For the fifth and subsequent child, there is no Tuition Fee charged.
Family Loyalty Discount
We are committed to supporting our long-term families. Students who commence in the Junior school and complete Year 5, Year 6 and Year 7 and re-enrol for the next year receive a refund of their confirmation fee at a rate of $250 per year.
We endeavour to make managing school fee payments simple. Parents can choose to:
- Pay the annual account upfront by 31 January each year and receive a payment discount
- Pay in full by the due date or;
- Spread your fees evenly across the school year in weekly, fortnightly or monthly instalments. There are no transaction fees or interest charges.
School Fees are invoiced quarterly (Year 12 students have three billings only) and can be paid via;
- Bpay: See Front of Fee Statement for Biller Code and your Reference Number.
- Direct Debit Accounts will email you a Direct Debit form on request.
- Parent Lounge: Parent lounge accepts Mastercard or Visa. Credit card payments attract 1% surcharge on the total credit card payment amount. To access the parent lounge click here.
Withdrawal of a Student from the School
Please note that CCPS requires one full term’s notice in writing if a student is to be withdrawn from the School. One term’s tuition fee will be charged if the required notice is not given.